Pandemos the digital academic repository has been upgraded and it is available again for Phd dissertations and postgraduate theses, deposition. If you have any request or question, please send mail to email@example.com.
Library and Information Center considers the needs of its users that’s why we upgraded the e-Applications service in order to serve the users who want to borrow books, issue a new card or apply for a library graduation document.
To borrow books please fill in the form and soon you will receive a notice on how and when you will deliver them. We remind you that the physical library is closed due to Covid-19.
We inform you that according to the goverment law for managing the COVID 19 pandemic, (Δ1α/ΓΠ.οικ. 33457/29.05.2020) the physical libary and the reading rooms are closed until the end of the academic semester.
However we want to reassure you that Library Support is still here for you online.
- If you want to borrow books you may visit our Catalogue, fill in this form . Soon you ll get a notice on when and how you receive the books.
- Library materials may be returned at the book drop immediately outside (on the left) the library entrance .
- You can renew your books by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by call (+30 210-9201463) for users with disabillities.
- You may receive your Library Graduation Document by e-mail or here.
- For Interlibrary loan requests send e-mail at email@example.com.
- Library staff can provide remote assistance to help the community access online resources and services: Ask Us.
Thank you for the understanding!
Open E-class is an intergrated management and educational e-learning platform which now has a significant software and content upgrade. The platform is available in four languages and there are also usefull tutorials. Furthermore Turnitin the plagiarism detection tool is now available at the Open E – Class.
We inform you that with the physical library now closed in line with government law and university guidance, we want to reassure you that Library Support is still here for you online. If you are unsure about anything relating to your ongoing use of library resources, we will do what we can to help – just get in touch.