We inform you that according to the goverment law for managing the COVID 19 pandemic, (Δ1α/ΓΠ.οικ. 33457/29.05.2020) the physical libary and the reading rooms are closed until the end of 2020.
However we want to reassure you that Library Support is still here for you online.
- If you want to borrow books you may visit our Catalogue, fill in this form . Soon you ll get a notice on when and how you receive the books.
- Library materials may be returned at the book drop immediately outside (on the left) the library entrance .
- You can renew your books by e-mail at email@example.com or by call (+30 210-9201463) for users with disabillities.
- You may receive your Library Graduation Document by e-mail or here.
- For Interlibrary loan requests send e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Library staff can provide remote assistance to help the community access online resources and services: Ask Us.
Thank you for the understanding!