We inform you that according to the goverment law for managing the COVID 19 pandemic, (Δ1α/ΓΠ.οικ. 33457/29.05.2020) the physical libary and the reading rooms are closed until the end of the academic semester.
However we want to reassure you that Library Support is still here for you online.
- If you want to borrow books you may visit our Catalogue, fill in this form . Soon you ll get a notice on when and how you receive the books.
- Library materials may be returned at the book drop immediately outside (on the left) the library entrance .
- You can renew your books by e-mail at email@example.com or by call (+30 210-9201463) for users with disabillities.
- You may receive your Library Graduation Document by e-mail or here.
- For Interlibrary loan requests send e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Library staff can provide remote assistance to help the community access online resources and services: Ask Us.
Thank you for the understanding!