Library memders (internal users) may log in to the Library’s Catalogue in order to perform a range of lending services including:
- seeing the books they have borrowed and the return date
- renewing electronically items they have already checked out. In addition to the two consecutive renewals, items should be returned to the Library and if they have not been retained, they can be re-borrowed
- creating, monitoring or canceling holds of already borrowed matierial.
- seeing the history of the books they have borrowed
- making, modifying, or removing reading lists
- saving preferred search paths
- making use of personal diary